2.17.2012

Fashion Market

First off I have been gone to Fashion Market in Vegas...otherwise known as Magic Market {sounds like a weird entertainment show with nothing to do with Clothing}
Luckily it had everything to do with fashion and clothing.
Everything.

I scoured the show for two days to bring in some great ensembles for the boutique.
Brought me some peeps to help, and good thing I did cause I needed back up!
This place is a meka of small and large designers showing their latest and greatest for immediates and fall.
All of the new attire will be added to the online shop to...cause you know I loves my outta staters too!
Enjoy a little peek of whats to come.


Too much fun chillin with the sweet Free People chicks.
Can I tell you how uber cool they are...seriously.
And bonus they gave me a lacy bralette...which of course took them to a whole different kind of cool.
I like presents...just sayin.
And of course some bold notes of color and neutrals to accessorize your new clothing.
But that jewelry line....the jewelry line!
I am gaga over these and seriously counting the days till I have them in my hot little shop!
The are hand crafted by a Swedish designer....I will spill more of the amazingness soon, a whole write up is to come!
Pinky Promise!
Yep that's right I am one of the peeps! It was so great to have this opportunity to go to Market. It was amazing to see some of the lines and designers in person.
Thanks again Amanda!

Tchau, Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...