7.24.2012

The Body Issue...











{Via}
Eva Mendes for Marie Claire UK July 201

 In her interview with the fashion and beauty magazine, Mendes also discusses body image.

She reveals that like many teenagers, she endured struggles with the way that she looked.
'It doesn’t matter what you have or what you look like. It’s something everyone has to work at. I realize I have contributed to a certain happy, healthy, empowered image, but that’s not all of me,' she says.

'I feel it’s important to let women know that I have similar struggles. What I tell girls is what they don’t like about themselves now, they will probably end up loving as an adult, because that’s what happened to me.

'When I am complimented on things that I didn’t like when I was 13, like my overbite and my mole, that’s when you realize that your imperfections are why people love you.'
Tchau, Carla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...