2. Heidi Klum shows some leg in a seafoam gown by Parisian designer Alexandre Vauthier.
3. Lucy Liu wears a major metal gown by Versace.
4. Jessica Paré is high contrast in an elegant strapless gown by Jason Wu.
5. Ginnifer Goodwin shows off one of the evening's top color trends so far in a deep orange gown by Monique Lhuillier and Rona Pfeiffer and Graziela Gems jewelry. Goodwin carries a silver crystal minaudiere by Salvatore Ferragamo.
6. Hayden Panettiere showcases Marchesa's India-inspired Spring 2013 collection in a fitted gown.
7. Nicole Kidman is streamlined in a sequin-detailed gown by Antonio Berardi.
8. Sofia Vergara shows off her curves in a turquoise glittering gown by Zuhair Murad.
9. Emilia Clarke is elegant in a boroque-detailed white and deep violet gown by Chanel Couture.
10. Emily VanCamp wears an ethereal gray chiffon dress by J. Mendel.
" This year's Emmys may just have been the most fashionable yet. Christian Dior, Zac Posen, Jason Wu, and Dolce & Gabbana were all well-represented on the red carpet, and even better, the amount of stars who bucked the trend for cookie-cutter glamour and weren't afraid to experiment a bit seemed higher than ever." Fashionologie