4.29.2014

Voilà L'été




























Voilà L'été: Beautiful Nadine Leopold photographed by Hillary Walsh for Glamour France June 2014 
Stunning beach Editorial, great styling, hair and photography! I absolutely love summertime editorials, and this one is among my favorites.....I can't get enough of the beach! Love it!!!  ;) :) Wishing it was Summer right now! 

“I fell for her in summer, my lovely summer girl,
From summer she is made, my lovely summer girl,
I’d love to spend a winter with my lovely summer girl,
But I’m never warm enough for my lovely summer girl,
It’s summer when she smiles, I’m laughing like a child,
It’s the summer of our lives; we’ll contain it for a while
She holds the heat, the breeze of summer in the circle of her hand
I’d be happy with this summer if it’s all we ever had.” 
― Maggie Stiefvater 

Tchau, Carla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...