9.14.2015

MONDAY MUSE: ERIN WASSON





"I've always been a girl with a massive opinion"




"I don't think about fashion or trends - I've never really been that kind of person."



 "I really believe in keeping your canvas very basic and sort of adding the accouterments from there. I look at creating intrigue with outfits through accessories."




"The people who really know me understand that I have a tough exterior, but I'm actually just a hippie at heart."





"I am passionate about being true to myself, sending good energy to the people around me, traveling, staying inspired, being a good friend, being a good daughter, being a good sister."


 
"I'm really happy with everything I've been fortunate enough to do and with the creative outlets. I've been blessed to have."
 






'When you're comfortable, you're more confident - I really believe that. If you're walking around in a dress or a pair of shoes that are uncomfortable, it reads all over you."





"I want to create a lifestyle niche for that cool girl who's really into fashion but not too obsessed with it"








"I think we are living in a world that is too perfect and things are too retouched. I want to scream at the top of my lungs - our imperfections are what make us special."



"I love being a gypsy. Home is between New York and California."

"When I am not working, I want to be the version of the person that I was born to be. I was born with curly hair. It fits my personality, and it's totally who I am. I am rough around the edges, and I am not a polished girl."



 
"You know, my whole thing is being a conduit of creativity. It sounds totally esoteric and hippie, but the more things that you can challenge yourself, test yourself, and find a medium of creativity - I'm all about it."
 




"I have literally just been in this place of zero fear. I just BELIEVE, as totally hippy bullsh*t as that sounds, anything's possible if you're willing to grab it and make it your own."


"I love heights. I love speed. I am on the verge of being a pyromaniac. Maybe my phobia is boredom."





Via Pinterest


 
MONDAY MUSE: ERIN WASSON

Get inspired by today's muse, you will never find a cooler girl...She is a model, stylist, designer, gypsy, beach lover, fashion muse, beautiful inside and out, daring, vintage lover, incredibly smart and talented, creative, amazing sense of style, inspiring, hippie at heart, curly hair, wanderluster, confident and passionate! 

Tchau, Carla
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...